This journal offers ‘Complimentary Membership’ to International R&D organizations, institutes and universities. Corporate Membership entitles authors from different member institutes to a special discount of 50% on the open access publication fee on their submissions to The Open Mechanical Engineering Journal. Additionally, input and contributions from associate institutes would also be recognized and a link to their respective website would be displayed on the corporate membership page. The member institution’s logo will also be published on the same page.
Corporate Membership provides the following advantages:
- Possibility to explore 21 distinct disciplines by means of publishing in 81 open access journals.
- Author(s) own the copyrights to their published articles.
- Unbound right to read, download or print open access articles.
- Extensive peer-review of submitted articles.
- Access to a range of articles in printed form such as short communications, full length research articles, reviews or conference proceedings.
- Simple steps from submission to publication, leading to fast turn-around.
- Possibility of archiving published articles.
The complimentary membership is valid for a span of one year and upon completion of the prescribed period, it is renewed by mutual interest and agreement.
If you find the above mentioned details relevant, then kindly contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.